Search this Blog

Loading

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What happened?


Whenever I am down and need a little pull,
I look for you, with expectations full..
But I can't help, but get hurt when I see,
That you are not there, you are not there for me..

When I am all alone and need someone the most,
You will be there for me, is what I used to boast..
But you are no longer there at the time of my need,
Why can't you feel my pain or see my heart bleed?

I was a fool to think you ll abandon me never,
But how was I to know that things would change forever..
That the friendship we built over the past years,
Would end up being the reason for all my tears..

I know you care for me, deep within your heart,
And I wish there was some way to have a brand new start..
But we have managed to go apart, so farther away,
It doesn't really feel fair, to show my dismay..

It's hard to imagine we were best friends once,
But all that's left is some kind of acquaintance..
I wish there was some way, to turn back time,
When the joy of our friendship was a reason to rhyme..

But seeing how you are moving away, everyday a little more,
I really want to hate you from deep within my core,
But I could never do that, no matter what you do,
And so I hate myself, for what you put me through..

No comments:

Post a Comment