Search this Blog

Loading

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'll be there for you..


Like all the things involving the heart,
You just drown in the happiness, right from the start,
And you get a jolt when you realize that it’s time to part,
Coz that’s when you feel something getting ripped apart..

When somebody you love leaves, you start to face your fears,
And all that’s left is the memories of yesteryears,
I wish I could just wipe away those tears,
Or at the least be there to lend some listening ears…

The love you had will always course through your vein,
And the memories will turn from blessings to bane,
But you will have to learn to move on with the pain,
Hoping that someday the memories will wane…

All I wanted to do was be there for you,
To stand by you so that you don’t feel so blue,
I started to see the things between us going askew,
But I really had no clue on what I could do..

Whenever I look at the pain in your eyes,
I wish I could say something really nice,
Something, that would make you realize,
That there is no use in breaking all the ties..

I know you wish for things to somehow get right,
Just believe in your love and put up a fight,
But when everything seems bleak and you are looking for a light,
Remember this friend just waiting out of sight..

1 comment:

  1. very well written!!!cn see tht it comes straight frm the heart!!

    ReplyDelete