Search this Blog

Loading

Friday, May 6, 2011

The answer to why it's you...


The day I set my eyes upon you,
I knew my feelings were deep and true,
Every moment that I spend with you,
Is special, exciting and something new!

Seeing your face so sweet & bright,
Makes all my troubles feel alright,
So I long to see you - a glimpse or a passing sight,
And end up dreaming about you - day and night!

From your beautiful eyes that make a lovely pair,
To the sight of your hands combing your wet hair,
From the twinkling smile that you always wear,
To our laughs & talks that is oh so rare!

When you are sitting in front of me, all nice and sweet,
I can hardly make myself sit calmly in my seat,
Coz your mere presence makes my heart skip a beat,
There is no one else who can boast such a feat!

You are sweet, funny, interesting and clever,
I wonder if I will find someone like you, ever,
That's why I wish I could be with you forever,
Now.. here.. whenever.. wherever..

No comments:

Post a Comment