Search this Blog

Loading

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Simpler to say...

Try as I might to keep such thoughts at bay,
I can't help but feel that we are moving away,
I know you are busy & so I should be okay,
but we rarely meet or talk, be it weekend or weekday..

I am afraid you don't need me anymore,
Just thinking that makes me feel all sore,
Not that you were totally dependent till the core,
But I wish things would be as they were before..

A time when you used to tell me all your things,
from office to home & even all your flings,
A time when we used to do a lot of talking,
A time when we did a lil bit of walking..

We work in the same place,
But don't even meet face to face,
we live so close to each other,
But we don't even see one another..

I miss all those wonderful times that we spent,
I keep wondering where it all went,
I miss your I-don't-care attitude that was so untrue,
I even miss your crankiness & the NOs that you threw..

Maybe it's simpler to say - I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment